Caramel Corn Snack Mix Ingredients
8 cups popped popcorn
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
How to make Caramel Corn Snack Mix
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, cereal, pretzels and pecans.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low; cook without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees F) for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Transfer to large piece of parchment paper and cool completely. Break into chunks once cool.
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe is ready to serve.