- 2 (10 oz) containers portion chicken drained
- 2 (8 oz) offers product dairy products, softened
- 1 cup Ranch getting dressed
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (including Frank’s Reddish Hot®)
- 1 1/2 glasses shredded Cheddar cheeses
- 1 lot celery, cleaned and lower into 4 in . pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
How to make: Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Warmth poultry and warm marinade in a skillet above medium warmth, right up until heated up by way of.
- Blend in lotion ranch and cheese getting dressed. Prepare food, stirring until well blended and comfortable.
- Mix in 50 % of the shredded cheeses, and exchange the mixture to your slow cooker.
- Spread the other cheeses across the leading, include, and prepare food on Low placing until finally warm and bubbly.
- Assist Buffalo Chicken Dip with celery crackers and sticks.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Ready In: 45 minutes
yield: 20 servings