4 large flour tortillas, 20cm/8in diameter
- 400g/14¼oz canned refried beans, or even canned borlotti or pinto beans, rinsed, drained as well as mashed
- 200g/7¼oz mature cheddar, grated
- Six eggs
- Two tablespoons of milk
- One and a halfteaspoon mild chilli powder
- a pinch of dried oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ocean salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To serve
- pickled jalapeno salsa or even salsa fresca
- thick plain yoghurt
How to make Breakfast burrito
- Pre-heat the oven in order to 200C/400F/Gas
- To result in the burritos, place every tortilla on a large sheet associated with foil, spread with the mashed coffee beans and top using the parmesan cheese.
- Gather the aluminum foil as well as collapse this at the top in order to close off, maintaining the tortilla relatively flat.
- Location in the oven for 7-10 moments, until the cheese just dissolved and also the beans and tortilla are heated via, although not sharp.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs, milk, chilli, oregano, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat the actual oil in a non-stick fry pan, add the egg cell mixture as well as cook, stirring frequently, until just arranged.
- Remove the actual burritos in the stove, open the foil parcel and spoon the scrambled eggs on the top. Reseal and go back to the stove to keep all of them comfortable.
- When ready to eat, unwrap the actual burritos on a plate and, while using foil to assist, roll each one right into a tube.
- Best along with salsa, guacamole and a spoonful associated with thick yoghurt to serve.
Breakfast burrito is ready to serve.
30 mins to 1 hour preparation time
10 to 30 mins cooking time