- 6 bread slices,remove the sides
- 1 onion,finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves,finely chopped
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- oil for frying
- water-little bit
- Mash the bread with little bit of water then add salt,onion,flour and chili.
- The batter should neither too thick nor
too light.But it will be tight.
- Make the shape of pakora
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the pakoras when it will turn golden remove from the oil.
- Bread Pakora is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.