Blue Cheese Crostini Ingredients
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Three or more tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 mug (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup finely marauded walnuts, toasted
- 15 slices French bread (1/2 inches thick), lightly toasted
- One medium vine ripened pear
How to make Blue Cheese Crostini
- In a tiny bowl, conquer cream cheese and butter until eventually smooth. Blend in
the orange cheese and walnuts. Distribute evenly above toasted bread.
- Place on a the baking sheet. Broil 3-4 within. from the temperature for 3-4 units or till
cheese is wine. Core pear along with cut straight into 30 thin slices. Location two
pear slices on every crostini. Serve cozy.
Blue Cheese Crostini is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 15 min.