Biscuit Pizzas Ingredients
1 pound ground beef
- 1 tiny onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 oz . each) cooled biscuits
- 1 can (16 ounces) pizzas sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, broken down
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems bobs, drained
- A single cup (Some ounces) shredded mozzarella mozzarella dairy product
How to make Biscuit Pizzas
- In the skillet, prepare beef, onion and garlic herb salt more than medium
temperature until meat is no longer red; drain. Independent biscuits. Location 3
inside. apart on greased baking bedding; flatten into 3-in. circles. Distributed each
with pizza gravy. Sprinkle using half of the actual Parmesan cheese. Leading with
various meats mixture and mushrooms. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Dairy
products. Bake in 400° for 10-12 min’s or right up until cheese can be melted.
Biscuit Pizzas is ready to serve.
Yield: 4-6 servings.