Basil Garlic Bread Ingredients
1/4 cup butter
- Two tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or even 1/2 teaspoon dried up basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- One loaf (8-10 ounces) French bread
How to make Basil Garlic Bread
- In a microwave-safe pan, combine the actual butter, parsley, basil and garlic herb.
Cover along with microwave until butter is melted. Stir throughout cheese.
- Cut the actual bread in two lengthwise; place lower side recorded on an found grill
around medium warmth for 2 minutes or until eventually lightly done. Brush cut side
with the butter mixture. Grill or broil 1-2 moments longer.
Basil Garlic Bread is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 10 min.