One 1/2 pounds beef boneless round steak
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 2 mugs coleslaw mix or even shredded cabbage
- One moderate onion, coarsely cut (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 10 sandwich buns
How to make Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
- Spray 3- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker along with cooking food squirt. Reduce beef in to 3-inch pieces. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper.
- Mix coleslaw blend, onion, rice, barbecue sauce as well as water in large bowl. Coating beef as well as coleslaw mixture in slow cooker.
- Cover and prepare upon Low warmth environment 8 to 10 hrs. To serve, fill up buns along with beef mixture. Function along with sliced red-colored let’s eat some onions and additional barbecue sauce, in the event that desired.
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 10 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 10 sandwiches