Baked Zucchini Chips Ingredients:
- 3 small zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C).
- Place zucchini inside a bowl. Drizzle essential olive oil over zucchini and stir to coat add bread crumbs and toss to coat. Spread covered zucchini onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle Mozzarella dairy product and oregano over covered zucchini.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven until zucchini are tender and cheese is browned, about fifteen minutes..