Baked Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Dipping Ingredients:
- Canola cooking spray
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 pound large shrimp, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Silk® Coconutmilk Original
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450 levels F.
- Gently spray a baking sheet with canola oil.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Utilizing a small, sharp knife, butterfly shrimp by looking into making an cut mind to tail lower back of shrimp and opening slightly, just like a book.
- Beat egg-whites and Silk inside a shallow bowl.
- Mix panko and coconut in another shallow bowl.
- Dip shrimp in coconut/egg mixture then into crumb mixture, pressing to coat. Place shrimp on baking sheet.
- Gently spray shrimp with oil and bake 5-7 minutes per side until gently golden brown and cooked through.
- For everyone, mix sinking sauce elements in a tiny bowl and serve with warm shrimp.