Artichoke Spinach Dip Ingredients
- 1/4 pot butter
- 1 (10 oz .) package deal frosty sliced green spinach, partially thawed out
- One and a half(Fourteen oz .) can artichoke minds, cleared and sliced
- Only two (8 oz) bundles product cheese, softened
- 2 (Sixteen ounces) canisters wrong lotion
- A single mug grated Parmesan cheese
garlic herb salt for you to tastes
How to make Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Melt butter in the big soup pot above channel temperature. Wake inside kale and
also artichoke minds. Prepare food until tender, about Five minutes.
- Combine lotion cheese as well as wrong product in the spinach blend. Mix
throughout Parmesan cheese along with garlic salt. Prepare, stirring occasionally, until eventually
thickened, Ten to fifteen moments.
Artichoke Spinach Dip is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:35 Min