2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded 1/3-less-fat Cheddar cheese
- 4 (7 or even 8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Two medium apples (such as Jonagold, Braeburn or Gala), very finely sliced
- Two tbsps currant jelly, melted
- Two teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
How to make Apple and Cheddar Quesadillas
- Heat oven to 400°F. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese equally on half of every tortilla. Set up apple company pieces more than cheese. Clean apples along with jello; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Collapse plain 1 / 2 of tortillas over filling up to cover, pushing lightly. Put on ungreased dessert linen.
- In normal size bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; blend well. Brush tortillas lightly with water. Spread with sugar mixture.
- Bake at 400°F. for 6 to 8 moments or even till cheese is melted as well as apples are crisp-tender. Reduce in to pitching wedges for everyone. If preferred, function with nonfat vanilla flavor yogurt or sweetened nonfat sour cream
Apple and Cheddar Quesadillas is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes