Aloo Kheema Cutlets Recipe
Aloo Kheema Cutlets Ingredients:
- Potatoes: 500 gms
- Minced meat(boneless): 250gms
- Vinegar: 3-4 tbsp
- Green chillies(pieces): 2-3
- Mint leaves: 8-10
- Chili powder: 1/2tbsp
- Onions(cut into pieces): 1 medium size
- Fresh coriander leaves: 1/2 cup
- Garlic(cut finely): 3-4 pods
- Ginger(cleaned): 1/4″ piece
- Roasted Garam Masala: 100 gms
- Black pepper powder: 1/2tsp
- Veg cooking oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Kheema Cutlets
- Boil the potatoes till they are soft.
- Peel n mash n add vinegar,salt,black pepper powder n roasted garam masala powder.
- Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
- In a pan mix kheema,onions,chili powder,salt,coriander,mint leaves and oil.
- Cook till water dries up.
- Add lime juice to the dry cooked Kheema.
- Make balls (12 to 15) out of the mashed potatoes.
- Apply little oil on the palm and flatten the ball.
- Take table spoon of cooked kheema , place it in the centre of each flattened
- mash potato and cover it from all sides so that kheema is fully covered.
- Flatten it slightly and deep fry.
- Repeat with other potato balls.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or mint chutney.
Tags aloo cutlets keema