One and a halfcup water
- 3/4 cup whole wheat couscous (natural)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Two mugs halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup peeled, diced cucumbers (regarding 1)
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt as well as pepper, to taste
How to make Whole Wheat Couscous Tabbouleh
- In a medium saucepan, heat the actual water in order to cooking. Stir in the couscous and salt, cover and remove from warmth. Allow remain 10 minutes.
- In a sizable dish, mix the tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, parsley, mint, fresh lemon juice as well as olive oil. Mix nicely to mix.
- Remove the actual lid from the couscous and fluffy with a fork. Include the couscous to the dish with the tomato combination. Stir until fully combined.
- Salt and pepper to flavor.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Whole Wheat Couscous Tabbouleh is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes