Two Large Potatoes (about Twelve ounce.) Sliced
- One and a halfZucchini (about 8 oz.)
- One and a halfYellow Squash (8 ounce.)
- Two or three Large Ripe Tomatoes (regarding One lb.)
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, Chopped
- 3 Tbsps Fresh Basil–Chopped
- Two Cloves Garlic–Minced
- 1 1/2 Mugs Swiss Cheese, Shredded as well as Divided
- One and a halfTeaspoon Italian Seasoning
- One and a halfTeaspoon Sea Salt (Optional in the event that want to keep salt content low)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Two Large Eggs–Lightly Beaten
How to make Tomato Summer Vegetable Tart
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Butter the 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or perhaps a short 7×11-inch casserole.
- Cut potatoes, zucchini, as well as squash in two lengthwise; thinly piece crosswise (regarding 2mm thick).
- Bring the large pot associated with drinking water to some boil. Include spud slices and prepare 4 to 5 minutes. Deplete nicely inside a colander (when ready to use, pat dry with a paper hand towel in the event that still wet).
- Remove stem ends through tomatoes; reduce in half through originate ends; very finely piece crosswise.
- Line cookie sheet along with 1/2 of the potato slices.
- In a large bowl mix leftover spud, zucchini, squash, onion, basil, garlic, 1 cup from the cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, as well as eggs until nicely combined.
- Arrange 1 / 2 of the actual tomato slices along with the actual potatoes in the casserole.
- 8Evenly tea spoon the actual veggie mixture over tomatoes, pushing slightly in order to tone.
- Arrange remaining tomato slices on the top; spread with leftover 1/2 cup associated with cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or even until veggies tend to be tender as well as cheese is actually golden dark brown.
- Allow to sit down at room temp for Ten to fifteen minutes prior to serving
- More Cheese could be additional on the top if you prefer it to be truly corny.
Tomato Summer Vegetable Tart is ready to serve.
Servings: 8 Large Slices