One 17 ounce may whole kernel corn
- One Seventeen oz. may cream style corn
- One and a halfstick butter, melted as well as cooled
- 1 8 oz package sour cream
- 2 eggs beaten
- One and a halfpackage Betty Crocker corn muffin mix
How to make Sweet Corn Bread Pudding
- Beat Eggs.
- Add Melted, cooled butter, sour cream, corn and Betty Crocker corn muffin mix
- Put all in to 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake One hour from Three hundred and fifty levels.
- Dish and enjoy!
Sweet Corn Bread Pudding is ready to serve.