2 Pounds London Broil (or flank steak)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 Mug Warm Water
- Two Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Sub Rolls
- Four Slices Provolone Cheese
How to make Slow Cooker Cheesesteaks
- Season the sliced beef along with salt and pepper.
- Place the sliced all kinds of peppers, and onion in the bottom of the slow cooker. Then add the actual sliced beef on top.
- Then dissolve the bouillon cube within the warm water and pour on top of beef. Lastly add the Worcestershire sauce along with the actual beef as well as prepare on high for Four hrs.
- Once beef is sensitive function upon sub rolls. Adding the piece associated with provolone cheese along with every sub and either microwave oven for Thirty seconds to melt the actual cheese or even put underneath the broiler for some minutes.
Slow Cooker Cheesesteaks is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
Servings: 4 Cheesesteaks