Two lb sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- sea salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
How to make Parmesan Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat oven in order to Four hundred degrees. Line the cooking sheet along with aluminum foil (preferably the simple launch kind).
- Peel the actual sweet potatoes. Cut in to pieces which are regarding 1/4 in . broad on each side.
- Place the sweet potatoes into a large dish. Add oil, salt, and rosemary. Stir nicely to thoroughly coat the actual french fries. Stir within 2/3 of the Parmesan. Spread out to the cooking sheet in a single layer. Spread along with leftover Parmesan.
- Cook for 20-25 moments, switching about halfway through. Fries are carried out when they’re browned around the edges. Move instantly to a document hand towel lined plate as well as function comfortable.
Parmesan Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes