3 tablespoons pesto
- Four Chicken Breasts Halved
- One Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Fine dry bread crumbs
- Two Teaspoons Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
How to make Oven Baked Pesto Chicken
- Heat stove to 400°. Gently oil a baking pan big enough to hold the chicken in one layer.
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry. Gently pound the chicken between sheets of plastic material wrap to even thickness.
- In a food processor, heartbeat the panko and dry bread crumbs with the paprika, salt, and pepper, till well combined.
- Rub each chicken breast with about One to two teaspoons associated with pesto, then push in the crumbs in order to thoroughly layer. Arrange the actual chicken within the cooking pan and make for about 20 minutes, or even until chicken is actually prepared via.
Oven Baked Pesto Chicken is ready to serve.