1 mug granulated sugar
- 1 mug powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 mug vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/4 mugs Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- One and a half teaspoon cream associated with tartar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Colored sugar and sprinkles for decorations
How to make Easy Sugar Cookies
- In big dish, defeat 1 cup granulated sugar, the powdered sugar, butter, oil, milk, vanilla as well as eggs with electrical mixer upon moderate pace, or even blend along with spoon. Mix within remaining elements except 1/4 mug granulated sugar. Include; refrigerate a couple of hours or until company.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place 1/4 mug granulated sugar in small bowl. Form dough in to One 1/2-inch balls. Roll golf balls in sugar. Upon ungreased dessert sheet, place golf balls about Three inches apart. Flatten in order to 1/4-inch width along with bottom of cup. Spread cookies after some colored sugar or even sprinkles.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or even until set as well as edges simply start to brown. Instantly eliminate from dessert linen in order to cooling rack.
Easy Sugar Cookies is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
Servings: 3 1/2 dozen cookies