- 1 (15-oz.) box Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- One and a half teaspoons vanilla
- Three eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves or even broken pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Easy Pecan Pie
- Heat stove to 375°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie skillet because aimed on box with regard to One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In big bowl, blend brown sugar, salt, flour, corn syrup, vanilla and eggs until nicely combined. Stir within pecans as well as butter. Put in to crust-lined pan.
- Bake Forty in order to Fifty minutes or even till filling is puffed and pie is actually golden brown. Cool totally, about 2 hours. Store within refrigerator.
Easy Pecan Pie is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 8 servings