One 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- One and a half teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- One 1/2 cups sugar
- One and a half cup water
- One and a half mug light corn syrup
- Three tablespoons butter or margarine
- One and a half pound shelled unroasted peanuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Easy Peanut Brittle
- Heat stove to 200ºF. Butter Two dessert sheets, 15 1/2×12 inches, and maintain warm within stove. Mix baking soda, 1 tsp water and also the vanilla; reserve.
- Mix sugar, salt,One mug water and the corn syrup within 3-quart saucepan. Cook more than moderate heat, mixing occasionally, to 240ºF upon chocolate thermometer or until small amount of syrup dropped into cold water types the gentle ball that flattens when taken off water.
- Stir in butter as well as peanuts. Prepare, stirring constantly, in order to 300ºF or till small amount of mixture dropped in to very cold water sets apart in to difficult, fragile posts. (View carefully therefore mixture does not burn up.) Immediately eliminate through warmth. Quickly stir in baking soda combination until light as well as foamy.
- Pour fifty percent the candy mixture onto each dessert sheet; rapidly distribute regarding 1/4 in . thick. Awesome totally, at least One hour. Enter pieces. Store in protected pot.
Easy Peanut Brittle is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Servings: 6 dozen candies