1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion (or even garlic) powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Three mugs milk
- 1 1/2 mugs sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 mugs uncooked elbow macaroni
How to make Easy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese
- Spray inside of crockpot with cooking spray. Within big saucepan, combine flour, salt, pepper, onion powder and paprika. Include milk and mix with whisk till there aren’t any protuberances.
- Cook more than moderate heat until combination comes as well as thickens. Stir within parmesan cheese till combination is actually sleek, adding macaroni.
- Pour into crockpot. Cover as well as prepare upon low for 2 hrs.
Easy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes