1 can (Eight oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup nacho cheese dip
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper (1/3 moderate)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (Five moderate)
How to make Confetti Pinwheels
- Heat stove to 350°F. Unroll dough and individual in to Four rectangles; securely push perforations in order to close off.
- Spread cheese dip over each rectangular shape to inside 1/4 inch of sides. Sprinkle along with bell pepper as well as onions.
- Starting along with one brief aspect, roll up each rectangle; push advantage in order to seal. Along with serrated knife, cut every roll into 6 slices; location cut aspect recorded on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 in order to 17 minutes or till sides tend to be golden brown. Immediately remove from dessert sheet. Function comfortable.
Confetti Pinwheels is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 24 appetizers