2 2/3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 mug raisins
- Four cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/3 mug packed brown sugar
- Two tbsps butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Two medium apples, chopped (Two cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, in the event that preferred
- Additional fat-free (skim) milk, if preferred
How to make Baked Apple Oatmeal
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 2-quart casserole, blend oats, raisins, Four cups milk, the actual brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, salt as well as apples.
- Bake discovered 40 in order to 45 minutes or even until the majority of liquid is actually soaked up. Best along with walnuts. Serve with additional milk.
Baked Apple Oatmeal is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 8 servings