1 mug unsweetened applesauce
- One and a half cup vanilla soymilk
- 1/2 cup fat-free egg product
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- One and a half tsp ground cinnamon
- One and a half tsp vanilla
- 5 cups 1-inch cubes French bread
- 3 tbsps sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup caramel fat-free topping, heated
How to make Apple and Caramel Bread Pudding
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch quiche meal or even cake dish with cooking spray.
- In big dish, blend all elements other than bread, almonds and caramel leading with wire whisk until smooth. Collapse within bread. Put into quiche dish; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 30 to Thirty-five minutes or even till gold brown and hang. Cut in to pitching wedges. Snow caramel leading over each serving.
Apple and Caramel Bread Pudding is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 8 servings