Recipes for Recipes for chapati
Chapati Rolls Ingredients:
Ready-to-Cook Chapatis – 8
- Onion – 1 large
- Tomato -1 large
- Cauliflower – 1 large
- Oil – 4 tblsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup chopped
How to make Chapati Rolls
- Put a tawa on a moderate heat and when hot, put a chapati on it.
- When the base is light brown turn it over and brown the other side.
- Cook all the chapati’s in the same way.
- Peel the onion and chop fine.
- Chop the tomato fine.
- Wash the cauliflower and soak it for 5 minutes in hot water.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets, removing and discarding the thick stems.
- Boil plenty of water in a pan over high heat and add the cauliflower to the water.
- Boil for 2 minutes and remove the pan from the heat. Drain out the water.
- Heat the oil in a kadai over moderate heat.
- Add the onion and fry, stirring frequently, till it turns golden brown.
- Add the tomato and fry for 2 minutes until it becomes soft.
- Mix in the chilli powder, tomato puree and ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the salt and 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Add the cauliflower and simmer till all the water has dried.
- Mix in the coriander leaves and take the pan off the heat.
- Lay a chapati flat and put 1 tblsp of fried cauliflower along one edge of the chapati and roll it.
- Repeat this for all the chapatis.
Chapati Rolls is ready to serve.
Gram Flour Chapat Ingredients:
4 cups gram flour
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 cups warm water
- Ghee for frying
How to make Gram Flour Chapati
- Mix the flour, onion, chillies, pomegranate seeds and ghee then gradually work in enough water to make a stiff dough.
- Knead well untill smooth, then divide into 8 portions and roll them into thick rounds.
- Brush both sides with ghee then fry until lightly browned on both sides.
- Gram Flour Chapati is ready to serve.
Vegetable chapati Ingredients:
- Wheat flour : 1 cup
- Potato : 250 gm
- Cabage : 100 gm
- Green Chilly : 4
- Pepper powder : 1 tsp
- Small onion : 5
- Rice flour : 1 tbsp
- Dalda : 1 tbsp
- Salt required
How to make Vegetable chapati:
Wheat flour add with required salt and mash in light hot water. Make 10 small balls. Boil the potato and remove the skin and mash it. Slice the cabage, green chilly and small onion and mix with mashed potato
Pour the pepper powder on it. Make this also as 10 balls. Keep this balls inside the mashed wheat flour balls.Pour the rice flour on these ball and flatten each ball. Grease the ‘flat griddle’ and make the vegetable chapati.
Chapati Wraps Ingredients:
- 200 g cooked chicken breast meat
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 250 g broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashew nuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- pepper to taste
- 4 chapatis or wholemeal tortillas
How to make Chapati Wraps:
- Preheat the grill. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, discarding any skin.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the broccoli, cashew nuts, ginger and garlic, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring, until the broccoli is just tender. Add the chicken, mango chutney and pepper to the broccoli mixture. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring, until the chicken is hot.
- Meanwhile, place the wraps on the rack in the grill pan. Grill for 2 minutes, turning once.
- To make the raita, coarsely grate the cucumber and add to the yoghurt with the remaining ingredients. Stir well to mix.
- Place the chicken mixture on top of the wraps and roll them up loosely. Serve hot, with the raita on the side.
Stuffed Chapati Ingredients
- Chapathi – 4 or 5
- Mozarella cheese grated -1 – 1 1/2 tbsp for each Chapathi
- vegetable stuffing – 2 or 3 tbsp
For making vegetable stuffing:
- Onion – 1 small chopped into thin length wise
- Carrot – 1 peeled and chopped into 2 inch thin length wise
- capsicum – 1 chopped into thin length wise
- Cabbage – 1 cup chopped into thin length wise
- Pepper powder – few sprinkles
- Oil – 1 tbsp ( can also use olive oil)
How to make Stuffed Chapati
- Heat oil in a pan/kadai and add onions… fry till they are transparent…next add capsicum fry for 3 – 4 minutes and then add carrots …fry again for 2- 3 minutes…next add cabbage…fry well till all vegetables are soft but firm…add pepper powder and salt in the end( so it does not make the vegetables soggy)….can also add some sauces like soya or chilli …but make sure you don’t make it very soggy ..just few drops only..
- Prepare chapathis/or use left overs… take a chapathi spread some stuffing in the middle and top it with grated cheese… fold it into half… heat a tawa/griddle and place the stuffed chapathis on them… with a spatula press lightly so the heat can can melt the cheese and stick the ends together… turn side and repeat… does not take long … just 30 – 40 seconds.. You can eat just like that right away without any side dish. OR you can just stuff in the veggies and roll in the chapathis for your chapathi roll.
Ingredients for Chapati
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Salt
- Water to knead dough
How to make Chapati:
- Mix ghee, salt, wheat flour and adequate amount of water to knead smooth dough.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Make equal sized balls, smear them with dry flour and roll them out on a rolling board.
- Heat a griddle. Put the chapati on it.
- Moderately roast both the sides of chapati on griddle.
- Chapati is ready to serve.
prep time: 1-2 min
Ingredients For Chapatti:
- 200 g fine whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Oil
- 125 ml Water
- 1 tsp Fennel powder
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cm Ginger, minced
- 2 Green Chillies, sliced
- 3 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 350 gm Cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 3 medium Potatoes, boiled, peeled & diced
- 100 gm Peas, softened in hot water for 1/2 minute
- 1/3 tsp Salt
How To Make vegetable Chapatti:
- Put flour, oil & water in a bowl. Knead to form a smooth dough; leave aside for 1/2 hour.
- Divide into 8 balls; roll each ball into chapattis.
- Place on wok and cook on both sides, about 1 minute each. Set aside.
- To Make Filling
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry fennel for about 30 seconds.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and fry for 30 seconds. Add all the ingredients & stir fry for 15 minutes until the mixture is quite dry.
- Put 2 tbsp of filling on chapatti end; roll up thightly. Serve.
Frozen Corn Cobs — 6, thawed
- Oil — One tblsp
- Cumin Seeds — 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion — One, finely chopped
- Garlic – Two cloves, crushed
- Green Chilli – One, finely chopped
- Curry Paste — 1 tblsp
- Ground Coriander — 1 tsp
- Ground Cumin – One teaspoon
- Ground Turmeric — 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt — 1/2 teaspoon
- Granulated Sugar — 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomatoes — Four hundred gms chopped
- Tomato Puree — One tblsp
- Water — 2/3 cup
- Frozen Peas – 1 cup, thawed
- Fresh Coriander – Two tblsp
- Chappatis – to serve
How to make Corn and Peas Curry
- Utilizing a sharp blade, cut each piece associated with corn in two crossways to make Twelve equal items as a whole.
- Provide a large skillet of water to the steam and prepare the corn cob items for 10-12 minutes. Deplete well.
- Warmth the oil in a large, heavy pan and cook the cumin seeds for 2 moments or even till they begin to splutter. Add the actual onion, garlic and chilli and cook for about 5-6 minutes before onion is golden.
- Add the curry paste as well as fry for just two moments. Stir within the remaining spices or herbs, the actual salt and sugar, as well as fry for a further 2-3 minutes adding a few water when the mixture is too dried out.
- Add the actual chopped tomatoes as well as tomato puree with the water as well as simmer for 5 minutes or even until the sauce thickens. Add the peas and cook for any additional Five minutes.
- Stir within the bits of corn and also the fresh coriander as well as cook with regard to 6-8 minutes more, until the corn as well as peas are sensitive.
- Serve along with chapatis.
Corn and Peas Curry is ready to serve.
- 300 grams boneless chicken
- 1 large green chili
- 1 sachet Maggi Umda Maza
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Oil for frying
- For dressing:
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coriander
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cream
How to make Roly Poly Chicken
- Mix 300 grams boneless chicken with ½ tsp red chili flakes, 2 tbsp corn flour, ½ tsp salt and 1 sachet Maggi taste enhancer. Deep fry chicken in pre heated oil on medium flame.
- In a bowl, add 1 finely chopped green chili, ½ cup tomato paste, 1 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp butter and 1 tsp vinegar and mix.
- Also add 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp cream, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp fresh coriander, ½ tsp black pepper powder and 1 tsp chopped garlic and mix.
- On a chapatti, spread chicken filling and sauce and roll. Grease a tawa with butter and roast chapatti roll on it.
Roli Poli Chicken is ready.
- Capsicum Only two
- Tomato Two
- Cheddar cheese100 general motors
- Mozzarella cheese A hundred gm
- Cream 4-5 tbsp
- A couple of Lemon juice
- Chicken boneless 1/2 kilograms
- Chili Three tbsp
- Garlic paste 1-1/2 teaspoon
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 1-2 tsp of
How to make Chicken Fajita
- Combination just about all ingredients and put throughout chicken pieces or perhaps cubes marinate regarding minimal An hour.
- Use most marinated chicken pieces in seekh along with bbq grill on fossil fuel.
- Cut tomato straight into 2 part utilize on seekh.
- Minimize onion as well as chili peppers straight into 2 pieces apply on sekh as well.
- Just about all greens ought to be use inside seperate seekhs.
- BBQjust about all greens in fossil fuel comb oil while grilling.
- Won’t above cook greens.
- Today reduce vegetables inside small parts.
- Get chapati set both cheese, grilled fruit and vegetables along with chicken items as well as little cream today move throughout roti and function very hot.
Chicken Fajita is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes