Recipes for Recipes for chapati
Frozen Corn Cobs — 6, thawed
- Oil — One tblsp
- Cumin Seeds — 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion — One, finely chopped
- Garlic – Two cloves, crushed
- Green Chilli – One, finely chopped
- Curry Paste — 1 tblsp
- Ground Coriander — 1 tsp
- Ground Cumin – One teaspoon
- Ground Turmeric — 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt — 1/2 teaspoon
- Granulated Sugar — 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomatoes — Four hundred gms chopped
- Tomato Puree — One tblsp
- Water — 2/3 cup
- Frozen Peas – 1 cup, thawed
- Fresh Coriander – Two tblsp
- Chappatis – to serve
How to make Corn and Peas Curry
- Utilizing a sharp blade, cut each piece associated with corn in two crossways to make Twelve equal items as a whole.
- Provide a large skillet of water to the steam and prepare the corn cob items for 10-12 minutes. Deplete well.
- Warmth the oil in a large, heavy pan and cook the cumin seeds for 2 moments or even till they begin to splutter. Add the actual onion, garlic and chilli and cook for about 5-6 minutes before onion is golden.
- Add the curry paste as well as fry for just two moments. Stir within the remaining spices or herbs, the actual salt and sugar, as well as fry for a further 2-3 minutes adding a few water when the mixture is too dried out.
- Add the actual chopped tomatoes as well as tomato puree with the water as well as simmer for 5 minutes or even until the sauce thickens. Add the peas and cook for any additional Five minutes.
- Stir within the bits of corn and also the fresh coriander as well as cook with regard to 6-8 minutes more, until the corn as well as peas are sensitive.
- Serve along with chapatis.
Corn and Peas Curry is ready to serve.
- 300 grams boneless chicken
- 1 large green chili
- 1 sachet Maggi Umda Maza
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Oil for frying
- For dressing:
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coriander
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cream
How to make Roly Poly Chicken
- Mix 300 grams boneless chicken with ½ tsp red chili flakes, 2 tbsp corn flour, ½ tsp salt and 1 sachet Maggi taste enhancer. Deep fry chicken in pre heated oil on medium flame.
- In a bowl, add 1 finely chopped green chili, ½ cup tomato paste, 1 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp butter and 1 tsp vinegar and mix.
- Also add 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp cream, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp fresh coriander, ½ tsp black pepper powder and 1 tsp chopped garlic and mix.
- On a chapatti, spread chicken filling and sauce and roll. Grease a tawa with butter and roast chapatti roll on it.
Roli Poli Chicken is ready.
- Capsicum Only two
- Tomato Two
- Cheddar cheese100 general motors
- Mozzarella cheese A hundred gm
- Cream 4-5 tbsp
- A couple of Lemon juice
- Chicken boneless 1/2 kilograms
- Chili Three tbsp
- Garlic paste 1-1/2 teaspoon
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 1-2 tsp of
How to make Chicken Fajita
- Combination just about all ingredients and put throughout chicken pieces or perhaps cubes marinate regarding minimal An hour.
- Use most marinated chicken pieces in seekh along with bbq grill on fossil fuel.
- Cut tomato straight into 2 part utilize on seekh.
- Minimize onion as well as chili peppers straight into 2 pieces apply on sekh as well.
- Just about all greens ought to be use inside seperate seekhs.
- BBQjust about all greens in fossil fuel comb oil while grilling.
- Won’t above cook greens.
- Today reduce vegetables inside small parts.
- Get chapati set both cheese, grilled fruit and vegetables along with chicken items as well as little cream today move throughout roti and function very hot.
Chicken Fajita is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Mince meats Two hundred and fifty gm ( hand-made)
- Gram lentil Several tbsp (relax within normal water)
- Potato A single (boiled)
- Cumin 1/2 tsp of
- Fennel seeds One teaspoon
- Complete coriander One teaspoon
- Environmentally friendly cardamom 2
- Entire reddish chilli Six
- Salt 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Garlic cloves Four
- Clean coriander 2 tbsp
- Great foliage 2 tbsp
- Natural chillies Only two
- Ginger root One teaspoon (sliced)
- Just about all piquancy powder One teaspoon
- Oil for burning
How to make Shami Kabab
- In a very pan put minced various meats, gram lentil condensed ,cumin seeds,fennel
seed,total coriander,green gardamom, whole reddish spicy pepper, salt, ginger and
also garlic cloves,disect on low flame along with A couple of glass of normal water.
- While just about all elements are usually tender along with the h2o may be fully
- Eliminate through range, allow it to cool.
- You can add boiled spud inside and slice the mix in the chopper.
- Currently increase egg, coriander leaves, great results in, environmentally friendly
chillies and many types of spices or herbs powder, blend effectively.
- Create kebabs along with fry 3-4 kababs at the same time with a prosperous
brown shade, switching all of them when.
- Take away coming from pot and put all of them on moisture resistant kitchen area
document to absorb excessive oil.
- Take with natural chillies, cilantro leaves,sliced up onion and also lemon.
- Function hot using Pullao,Chapati as well as Podinay ki Chutney.
- Hint: Regarding baking kebabs include sufficient oil to just deal with the counter
regarding fry pan if you find too much oil, your kebabs can divided).
Shami Kabab is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Chapati Rolls Ingredients:
Ready-to-Cook Chapatis – 8
- Onion – 1 large
- Tomato -1 large
- Cauliflower – 1 large
- Oil – 4 tblsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup chopped
How to make Chapati Rolls
- Put a tawa on a moderate heat and when hot, put a chapati on it.
- When the base is light brown turn it over and brown the other side.
- Cook all the chapati’s in the same way.
- Peel the onion and chop fine.
- Chop the tomato fine.
- Wash the cauliflower and soak it for 5 minutes in hot water.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets, removing and discarding the thick stems.
- Boil plenty of water in a pan over high heat and add the cauliflower to the water.
- Boil for 2 minutes and remove the pan from the heat. Drain out the water.
- Heat the oil in a kadai over moderate heat.
- Add the onion and fry, stirring frequently, till it turns golden brown.
- Add the tomato and fry for 2 minutes until it becomes soft.
- Mix in the chilli powder, tomato puree and ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the salt and 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Add the cauliflower and simmer till all the water has dried.
- Mix in the coriander leaves and take the pan off the heat.
- Lay a chapati flat and put 1 tblsp of fried cauliflower along one edge of the chapati and roll it.
- Repeat this for all the chapatis.
Chapati Rolls is ready to serve.
Drumstick Leaves Dal Ingredients
40 gms toovar (arhar) dal
- 20 gms drumstick leaves
- chilli powder to taste
- salt to taste
- a pinch of cumin seeds (jeera)
- a pinch of mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 2 cloves of garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tsp palm oil
How to make Drumstick Leaves Dal
- Boil dal till coked but not to a paste.
- Steam drumstick leaves in a wlander.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add mustard seeds,after they splutter, add cumin seeds and then add crushed garlic.
- Add steamed leaves and dal and fry till curry is dry.serve with chapatis or roti.
Drumstick Leaves Dal is ready to serve.
Chicken Chanay Ki Daal Ingredients
- 250 gm Bengal Gram(chanay ki daal),presoaked
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 glasses water(as required)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 125 gm / 2 medium onions,thinly sliced
- 125 gm / 2 medium tomatoes,roughly chopped
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 500 gm chicken
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 cloves
- 4-5 whole black peppers
- 1 large cardamom
- 1″ piece of cinnamon stick
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chillies powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2-3 green chillies,roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander leaves,chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
How to make Chicken Chanay Ki Daal
- Combine Bengal Gram,turmeric and water in a pan.
- Bring to a boil,reduce heat and cook,covered,on medium heat till lentil is tender.Lightly mash with the back of the spoon. See Photo
- While lentil is cooking,heat oil in a large pan/wok.Add onion and fry till golden brown.
- Remove from oil.Put in a blender with tomatoes and cumin seeds.Add little water and blend to a thick paste.
- Add chicken to oil and fry for a minute or two.
- Add ginger garlic paste,cloves,black pepper,cardamom and cinnamon stick.
- Fry for 30 seconds,then add turmeric,red chillies,coriander powder and salt.
- Stir and add tomato onion paste.Mix well to coat the chicken.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook,covered,on medium heat till chicken is done and water is almost dried.(Stir occasionally during cooking).
- Cook on high heat,stirring frequently until all the moisture has been absorbed. See Photo
- Add water (1 cup/as required) and bring to a boil.Add cooked lentil and mix well. See Photo
- Sprinkle green chillies,coriander leaves and garam masala powder. See Photo
- Cook ,covered,on very low heat for 5 min.
Chicken Chanay Ki Daal is ready to serve with Chapati, naan or boiled rice.
Goanese Chicken Curry Ingredients:
1 lb of boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1½” pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2-3 large garlic cloves, peeled and finely minced
- 1” piece of ginger, peeled and finely minced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp desiccated shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 2-3 cloves
- 6-8 black peppercorns
- 1 stick of cinnamon (2” in length)
- 2 cardamom pods, crushed
- 3-4 dried red chilies, to taste
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp ground cumin powder
- ½ tsp ground coriander powder
- salt, to taste
- 1 tsp dried tamarind pulp, soaked in ¼ cup hot water (or you can use
- 1 tsp tam concentrate or 1 tsp tamarind powder)
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp oil, vegetable or canola
- freshly chopped cilantro leaves for garnish
How to make Goanese Chicken Curry
- Using a spice or clean coffee grinder, grind together the desiccated coconut, cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon and cardamom into a fine powder. Set aside until needed.
- In a large deep skillet or wok on medium high heat, add the oil. When hot, add the cumin seeds and the onions. Let sauté until just slightly brown, and then add the garlic and ginger. Let sauté for 2-3 minutes and add dried red chilies and the spices (turmeric, garam masala, ground cumin powder, ground coriander powder and salt). Stir and let the spices cook for a few minutes before adding the chicken pieces along with the ground spice mixture. Mix well to coat all of the chicken pieces with the spices and aromatics. Let the chicken cook for 4-5 minutes before adding the tamarind (either the re-hydrated pulp along with its liquid, tam concentrate or tam powder). Now add the coconut milk, reduce the heat, cover and let simmer for 5-6 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through yet moist and tender. If the curry is a bit thick, add a little water if you prefer. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro leaves and serve with fresh chapatis and fragrant Basmati rice.
- Goanese Chicken Curry is ready to serve.
Gram Flour Chapat Ingredients:
4 cups gram flour
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 cups warm water
- Ghee for frying
How to make Gram Flour Chapati
- Mix the flour, onion, chillies, pomegranate seeds and ghee then gradually work in enough water to make a stiff dough.
- Knead well untill smooth, then divide into 8 portions and roll them into thick rounds.
- Brush both sides with ghee then fry until lightly browned on both sides.
- Gram Flour Chapati is ready to serve.
Aloo ka Paratha Ingredients
2 boiled Potatoes
- 1 small finely chopped Onion (optional)
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Small piece of Ginger (very finely chopped or grated)
- 1 or 2 green Chilies (finely chopped)
- Salt Red Chili powder and Garam masala as per taste
How to make aaloo paratha :
- For the cover make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any parantha/roti.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add all the stuffing items to mashed potatoes and mix it properly.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Now roll it slightly. Put it in a pre-heated oven at 450-degree. Cover top oven grill with aluminum foil & Place Paratha over it for easy baking.
- When top side is done change the side and keep a check (till properly baked)
- Spread butter over it. Serve aloo paratha hot with yogurt (curd).
- Aloo ka Paratha is ready to serve.