Recipes for Recipes for boti
Mutton ½ kg
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Potato 1
- Tomato 2
- Chopped coriander 1 tsp
- Raw papaya paste 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- All spices powder ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
How to make Balochi Tikka Boti
- On ½ kg mutton, apply ½ tsp salt, 1-1/2 tsp red chili powder, ½ tsp all spice powder, 1 tbsp raw papaya paste, 4 tbsp oil, 1 tsp chopped coriander, 2 tsp ginger garlic paste and 2 tbsp lemon juice. Leave it overnight in a refrigerator.
- Dice 1 potato, 1 tomato and 1 onion. Add them to the marinated mutton 10 minutes before frying.
- Onto each shashlik stick alternately thread a piece of mutton with the diced potato and onion. Roast the shashlik sticks on a frying pan or grill pan
Balochi tikka is ready to serve.
Lamb Boti Kebab Ingredients:
200 gms Meats (Lamb)
- 1/2 Cup curd
- Only two Ginger
- Five Garlic flakes
- 1 Significant onion
- 1 tsp Cilantro powder
- 5 tsp of Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric extract powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seed starting powder
- 6 Cloves
- Salt to be able to taste
How to make Lamb Boti Kebab:
- Wash the beef and cut into ice.
- Grind garlic, ginger, onion, cilantro, cumin, red chilli, turmeric powder and curd to
make a mixture.
- Marinate the beef cubes within this mixture with regard to 1 hour.
- Stick the meat on to skewers.
- Grill it for 20 minutes.
- Garnish the idea with yellow onion.
Lamb Boti Kebab is ready to serve.
Mughlaee Chicken Boti Ingredients
Boneless chicken cut into small cubes, 1/2 kg
- Coconut, desicated 1/2 tsp
- Cashew nuts, roasted and powdered 18
- Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Red food colour 2-3 pinches
- Green chillies, coarsely ground 8, seeds removed
- Fresh coriander and mint, 3 1/2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Butter / oil 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
How to make Mughlaee Chicken Boti
- In a bowl mix all the spices and make a thick paste. Marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator. Grease a baking tray with butter or oil, spread marinated chicken cubes on it and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10-15 minutes till chicken becomes crispy and tender.
Turn the chicken over halfway through baking. Garnish with finely chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Serve hot with parathas or rice.
- Mughlaee Chicken Boti is ready to serve.
Chicken Stick Boti Ingredients:
- Boneless chicken cubes 1/2 Kg
- Egg 1
- Salt to taste
- Red chillie flakes 3/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Curry powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Corn flour 1/2 tablespoon
- Mustard powder 1/2 teaspoon
- green chillies chopped 2-3
- worstershire sauce 1 tablespoon
- hot sauce to taste
- Pickled vegetables
- oil 2 tablespoon
- butter 1 tablespoon
- white pepper 1/4 teaspoon
How to make Chicken Stick Boti:
- Beat egg in a bowl, add curry powder, garem masala powder, mustard powder, red chilli flakes and mix. Add chicken, cornflour, white pepper, green chillies. Mix well. Put it aside and marrinade for 15-20 minutes.
- Put chicken 4-6 pieces on sticks.
- In a pan, take 2 tablespoon olive oil and butter 1 tablespoon. Heat it, add mixed vegetables, worstershire sauce, white pepper, hot sauce & mix fry. Saute it. Make it dry. Now slow the flame, add green chillie whole & cook on low heat.
- In another pan, take oil to fry sticks. We have to shallow fry. Put the sticks & pour the marrination mixture (sauce)left. Turn them so that the same colour comes to all sides, time to time.
- Take out vegetables on the plate corners. Take out sticks, put them in plate at other half.
Beef boti kabab Ingredients:
- Beef 1 kg, cut in cubes
- Red chillies 1 tbsp, powdered
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp, roasted and powdered
- Ginger/garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Raw papaya 2 tbsp, grind with peal
- Lemons 3
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
How to make Beef boti kabab:
- Combine all spices with yogurt and lemon.
- Marinate beef in it for an hour.
- Meat can be barbequed on skewers, or cooked on top of a tawa or heavy based fry pan.
- If cooking in a pan, grease the pan lightly and brush oil on meat.
- Cook, turning the meat occasionally till the liquid evaporates put a hot coal on the meat and pour oil on it. Cover and leave for 10 minutes.
- Serve with tamarind chutney and naan or rice.
Tikka Boti Ingredients
- ½ kg cubes of beef
- 2 tbs. raw papaya (grinded)
- ½ tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
- ½ tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ tsp. salt (according to taste)
- 2 tbs. yogurt
- 1 tsp chili (Lal Mirch) powder or
- 1 tbs. chopped green chilies
How to make Tikka Boti
- Mix together all the spices, yogurt and papaya and coat the beef cubes with it.
- Leave to marinate for 5-6 hours preferably overnight.
- Grill/barbeque over charcoal.
- Serve with Mint (Podina) chutney, yogurt and onion rings and Naan.
Serving: 2 to 3 persons
Boti Masala Biryani Ingredients
- 1/4 cup oil or ghee
- 1 tablespoon juliennes of Ginger
- 1/2 cup Onions sliced
- Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilly powder
- Mint leaves chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 5 Cloves
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon Ginger/ Garlic
- 1 Cinnamon stick 2?
- 6 tablespoon Yogurt whipped
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Yellow food coloring diluted in 1/2 cup water
- 500 gramss Beef undercut cubed
- 1 tablespoon of Water
- Rice boiled 1/2 kilogram
How to make Boti Masala Biryani
- Heat the oil. Fry the onions till they are translucent.
- Add the red chilly powder turmeric powder, salt, and ginger / garlic. Stir and fry till the oil separates.
- Add the yogurt, tomatoes, beef and water.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the beef is tender. Remove the pot from the heat. Put in the juliennes of ginger, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, cloves, cinnamon, peppercorns and yellow food coloring.
- Add the rice on top along with the additional oil.
- Cover the pot and return to heat.
- Simmer over a low heat for 10 15 minutes.
- 1 kg mutton, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup roasted gram-powdered
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped ginger
- onion slices-to garnish
- lemon wedges-to garnish
- 1/4 cup raw papaya-chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp peeled garlic
- Take the meat pieces and clean and wash them.
- Now pierce the pieces of meat with a skewer or fork.
- Grind papaya, peeled garlic and chopped ginger in a mixer to make a paste.
- Except roasted gram, add all the ingredients to the paste made and marinate for at least 6 hours. It would be better to marinate overnight.
- Now mix the powdered gram and skewer the meat pieces.
- Pre heat the oven and bake the meat pieces over a dip-tray for 15-20 minutes.
- After this lower the temperature and bake for another 10 minutes or till it becomes tender.
- The pieces can also be grilled on a barbecue.
- Garnish with the onions and lemon wedges.
- Boti Kebab is ready to serve.
- Serve with green chutney.
- 1 kg boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp raw papaya
- 2 tbsp crushed red chili
- 1 dry coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp gram-flour
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup yogurt
- salt to taste
- In a frying pan add gram-flour, dry coriander, and cumin seeds.
- Let it roast until the color of the gram-flour changes then grind it.
- Add all the above ingredients to the chicken and let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
- In a pan add 6 tbsp oil add the chicken and let it cook
- When the chicken is done.
- Add hot coal on a piece of slice with few drops oil. Cover for 4 minutes
- Serve hot with tamarind chutney and paratha.
- Beef (boneless), cut into square pieces 2 kg
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Sugar 4 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Shallots (thinly cut) 2
- Til white (bhuno and grind) 2 tsp
- Vinegar 3 tsp
- Soya sauce 1/4 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Sesame oil 1/2 cup
- In a bowl mix all masalas and marinate beef in it for overnight in refrigerator.
- Before cooking brush beef pieces with sesame oil and cooking oil and skew them.
- Grill on coals or oven until beef turns tender and golden brown.
- Serve with salad, onion and tomatoes.
Prep Time: Overnight
Cook Time: 30 mins