- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast bust halves
- sea salt and pepper to style
- 1/2 mug hefty lotion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sliced new tarragon
How to make: Dijon-Tarragon Cream Chicken
- Melt the butter and also heat the gas within a skillet above method-substantial heating.
- Year poultry with pepper and sea salt, and set inside the skillet.
- Dark brown for both ends.
- Lessen heating to method, protect, and proceed preparing food 15 minutes, or until finally fowl juices manage very clear.
- Set-aside and maintain warm.
- Blend skin cream in to the pan, scraping up dark brown bits.
- Mix in mustard and tarragon. Make and blend a few minutes, or right up until thickened.
- Come back fowl to skillet to cover with marinade.
- Drizzle poultry with outstanding marinade to offer.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Ready In: 45 minutes
yield: 4 servings